A List for A Wednesday
- Have you read this post from Woolly Wormhead about some of the financial realities of working as a designer?
- Did you hear the latest Woolful Podcast with Pam Allen from Quince and Co? Loved it.
- Speaking of podcasts, I am still obsessed with Limetown. I have listened to the episodes that are out three times. I made the mistake of listening to the 3rd episode in the dark. I made Kevin come upstairs and sit with me as I was so scared afterwards.
- I finished my Vintage Prim hat. Easily one of my favourite makes to date.
- Is anyone else swooning over Swoon Maine by Carrie Bostick Hoge? I am dropping heavy hints that it will be under my tree this Christmas.
- We've made this recipe for oatmeal chocolate cookies 3 times in a week. They are taken to another level with the addition of dried cherries. (via my mom)
- We have written a bit about the joy of seeing people's finished objects over on The Crochet Project blog.
- A huge packet of Socks Yeah from Rachel Coopey arrived in my office this week. I am resisting the urge not to dive straight into it as I must finish other work first!!