Christmas Handmades: Part 1
I finished all of my hat orders at 5:30am on the Monday morning before Christmas. At about 5:36am, I started working on Christmas gifts... I had a LOOONG list of things I wanted to do, but time and exhaustion meant that I had to pare my list back to the basics
- Sweet Robin Wristees by Tiny Owl Knits
- Dolly Sleeping Bag for Georgia
- Aprons for Georgia and my mother in law. Sort of using this pattern, but with elastic and button closures
- Painted mugs, inspired by Jen
- Slippers for E, pattern from here
Not bad for 6 days of work. And of course, I didn't have time to take proper photos of them all before they flew out of the doors, so forgive my rather unfocussed photography. Hey, something has to give.