Herb Infused Soya Wax Candles
Herb Infused Soya Candles
2-3 cups of soya wax
Leaves of a woody plant (bog myrtle, pine, rosemary, lavender, etc)
1. In a crock pot, melt the wax on a low heat
2. Add the leaves and stir
3. Turn off the heat after 5 minutes
4. Leave covered to infuse for 30 minutes. If it starts to solidify, turn the heat back on.
5. Using a sieve, remove the plant matter and pour into a glass or stainless steel jug
6. Pour into your candle vessels, with wicks already in.
7. Leave to cure for at least 24 hours before burning.