Learn to bake rustic loaves of sourdough bread in your own kitchen.
Over the course of the day, you will:
- Learn how to take care of a sourdough starter
- Learn tips for fitting sourdough bread baking into your schedule (its a lot easier than it sounds)
- Learn techniques for shaping, scoring and baking your bread
- Learn some great recipes for using sourdough starter in recipes like naan, pancakes and pie dough
- Make a seasonal preserve or spread to go with your bread
Every workshop participant will leave with a sourdough starter, recipes, a banneton, 1kg of our favourite flour and a very full stomach.