- Georgia discovered the joy of licking. No food object is safe, but especially the "butter" on her toast
- I used every free moment to practice my spinning. I was on a course on Sunday and got a ton of help with my technique. I even came away with a bag of raw wool to card and spin. Loving it and hating it. I have terrible problems when I can't do something right instantly. I would even go so far as to say I have tantrums.
- Theo spent the day attempting to suck on anything that he could get into his mouth. I believe the term is "reverse cycling"...
- Ellis painted 17 sheets of paper to make into paper airplanes. I didn't even succeed at making one from instructions on the internet. There may have been swearing.
- I was talked into getting out the ball pit, under the strict condition that I would not be the one picking up all the balls. Unsurprisingly, I then spent the evening picking up the balls.
I woke up to the news about the increasing violence in England and I am so so sad. I want to say that I am thinking of those who are caught up in the riots across the England. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.