Today I am:
- cutting into some gorgeous fabric for making aprons and bags for my Open Studio next month
- planning other goodies for the event
- trying to make crochet look cool. This is harder than I thought.
- making blueberry muffins or something with blueberries. I don't know what yet, other than I need blueberries.
- drinking coffee by the bucketful...Theo was up every half hour last night *yawn*
- Trying to use what Ellis calls "Good Manners" which is a combination of being generally nice and not screaming at the top of my lungs when the entire contents of a bag of flour gets dumped onto the kitchen floor.
- re-thinking the blueberry muffin situation...
What are you up to today?