Well, my glorious puff stitch hexagon bedspread didn't work out. I tried, I tell you. I had all the best intentions. I carried my yarn and hook with me everywhere I went, but after making about 6 little hexies, I simply couldn't make any more. I simply can not make motif-based blankets (I even roped my BFF into making the one in Hook, Stitch & Give - its THAT BAD!).
However, those 6 little hexies called to me from my WIP basket. I needed to do something with them. I considered the usual pillows, bags, etc, but nothing really called to me. Until Mac the Labradoodle kindly left a stick in the studio and these little beauts were born.
They follow the puff stitch hexagon pattern and then I simply sewed them onto a stick, added tassles and stuck them up. Easy peasy.
They are currently hanging above my sofa looking very fetching and not on the woodshed door as pictured ;).