What a week it has been here in Scotland. The weather, the birthdays, the sunshine, the parties, the warmth, the Grammy 'Merica, the gorgeous sun, the day trips (did I mention the weather?)...it was all just wonderful and a much needed break for all of us.
But as Grammy left, the snow arrived and we are all back to normality today...whatever that is with a 5 year old, a 2 year old and a 1 year old.
Today will be spent:
- Listening to Georgia "sing" the Lion King
- Finalising a pattern for release on Friday
- Knitting a few more rows of this
- Making about 5 of these (all in grey)
- Preparing for my upcoming crochet workshops (spaces still available on the intermediate course)
- Building some of the mountain of Lego a certain boy received for his birthday whilst fending off 2 toddlers.